Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

I know it's been a while since I updated regarding the car that hit me.
I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to write. I've written and re-written posts about the November 3rd incident numerous times but haven't published any of them. I have a lot to say about my citation and about how the incident has been handled up to this point. Since the matter is not settled yet, (The ticket won't actually be dismissed until July), I am limited in what I feel comfortable sharing. For now I can only say that I committed no violation on November 3rd. Beyond that I have to keep in mind that anything I say could be used against me. I'm trying to get some things ironed out so that I feel comfortable talking about the incident further here. I can say I'm looking forward to this whole thing being over. I guess you could surmise by the tone of this post that I'm not pleased with the way things have gone. Thanks to those of you who have sent supportive emails and comments.
Bikesafer
Jeff

No comments: